Monday, July 16, 2007

I <3 Summer

If any of my students are reading this, yes, I miss you all, but...

Summer vacation rocks my world! Sleeping in, reading, hanging out with my family, reading, drinking coffee, reading, playing video games, reading, seasons one AND two of Veronica Mars, reading, not having to leave care group early, reading, monday mornings, reading, going to church in the city on sunday nights, reading...

So without further ado, I announce the beginning of my summer reading list in the sidebar, as soon as I can figure out all the wacky HTML stuff!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

So how many have you already finished? Do you read several at once or one at a time? I always have a bunch going at once but I'm not nearly as speedy a reader as you are.

12:48 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Perhaps I was unclear... this IS the list of what I've finished. :) I started one at a time, but now I'm branching out a bit and keeping a few things going at once.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home